Bonaire: December 16 - 23, 2017
Bonaire is located just north of Venezuela in the southern Caribbean. This Dutch Caribbean island has protected its marine resources for more than 35 years. Commonly ranked as one of the Caribbean’s top dive destinations, marine life abounds in this scuba diving paradise with more than 470 fish species found in Bonaire’s water. Great boat dives only complement your ability to access many dive sites right from shore. Underwater photography is a favorite activity due to Bonaire’s incredibly clear water and unspoiled ecosystem. Because Bonaire is an arid island, you can also explore its desert landscape and visit protected wildlife areas to see iguanas and pink flamingos.
*Price based on Double Occupancy in a three bedroom condo.
- 7 nights at Buddy Dive
- 3 days of two tank boat dives
- 6 days of unlimited shore diving
- Free unlimited nitrox
- Full breakfast, daily at Buddy Dive
- Shared rental vehicle
- Free wifi
- Transfers and hotel taxes
We can help you purchase airfare, or you can handle that on your own. If you end up on the flights with our staff, or if your flight arrives before the staff flight, we will also include your transfer fees between the airport and the resort.
Want to take a class during the trip? We offer so many choices, for example: Open Water check-out dives, Advanced Open Water Course, Drift Diver Specialty Course, Boat Diver Specialty Course, Night Diver Specialty Course, Deep Diver Specialty Course, and much more! Just tell us what you are interested in.
Want to go? Here's what you need to do:
1. Come in to the shop and pay a non-refundable deposit of $400. Since this is a very popular trip, and since space is limited, please don't wait to make a reservation. It is also nonrefundable due to the deal we got with the resort, so be sure to buy trip insurance, it is well worth it!
2. Check your passport to make sure it doesn't expire before April 25th, 2018. Your passport needs to be good at least as far into the future as this date in order to exit and re-enter the USA.
3. Check to make sure your DAN dive accident insurance is current. For the depth and length of the dives in Cozumel (generally Advanced Open Water range), you should have DCS coverage.
4. Make sure your equipment is in good shape; if it needs a tune-up or annual service, bring it in now.
We strongly recommend trip insurance from DAN in case mother nature presents a storm that hampers the trip, or in case you get ill and can't go. You can buy it online directly from DAN or ask us about trip insurance when you are in the shop.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A valid US Passport is required to go just about anywhere these days. If you are planning to travel with us, don't wait to get your passport! Click here to visit the official US Passport website for more information.
Any other questions? Give us a call at 859-277-1234. We hope to see you soon!